Saturday, January 10, 2009

Who didn't love the 90's?

First of all, I didn't have internet at home for the first 9 days of the year so my lack of a playlist is really quite acceptable.

I've been feeling rather nostalgic lately. I've been watching episodes on top of episodes of Friends. I just bought the series set - I now own EVERY episode. Yesss!

The 90's were great. I mean, who doesn't love stone washed jeans, scrunchies, and side ponytails? I wish I could wear high waist jeans and short cropped shirts every day.

Anyhow, here we go... Who didn't love the 90's?

1. I'll Be There For You (Friends Theme) - The Rembrandts
2. Don't Give Up - New Radicals
3. C'est La Vie - Bewitched
4. It Must Have Been Love - Roxette
5. One of Us - Joan Osborne
6. Inside Out - Eve 6
7. The Way - Fastball
8. Pretty Fly (For a White Guy) - The Offspring
9. Ice Ice Baby - Vanilla Ice (I mean, come on... how could this not be included)
10. Summer Girls - LFO
11. Waterfalls - TLC
12. Peaches - The Presidents of the United States of America
13. Semi-Charmed Life - Third Eye Blind
14. Buddy Holly - Weezer
15. I'll Be - Edwin McCain

Well that was fun. Very, very eclectic.

No comments: