Sunday, January 18, 2009

Winter 2009

I know I just posted one within the hour, but it was kind of a cheap cop out. I'll leave it up because, man, those songs are good. However, I'm rescinding it as this week's playlist. Instead, how about this beautiful, mellow playlist that I have creatively decided to title "Winter, 2009." I tend to make a couple of different playlists that reflect the music that I like to listen to in the various seasons.

So, these songs reflect the type of music that I have been into this winter. I typically mellow out for the Fall & Winter.Then, when the sun starts to shine & the temperature starts to warm, I get a littler peppier and more upbeat.

The Day I Lost My Voice - Copeland
Heavy Hearts - The Morning Benders
Panic & The Should Attacks - Nico Stai
Marigolds - Ryan Auffenberg
I Saw - Matt Nathanson
I'd Rather Be With You - Joshua Radin
When You Come Back Down - Nickel Creek
12:59 Lullaby - Bedouin Soundclash
The Animals Were Gone - Damien Rice
Near to You - A Fine Frenzy
Serpent-in-claw - Gary Jules
Keep Breathing - Ingrid Michaelson
I Am Still Running - Jon Foreman
Falling Slowly - Glen Hansard & Market Iglova (from the movie, Once - awesome)

No comments: