Wednesday, January 28, 2009

There's always so much more to say...

I'm feeling a little bit sassy at the moment. Here are a bunch of good songs. I don't have to tell anyone what they all have in common. I said in the beginning that this blog was a way for me to organize my music, right? Well, this is how I want to organize it.

Blacking Out The Friction - Death Cab for Cutie
Rebel, Rebel - David Bowie
My Lovely - Eisley
Piano Man - Billy Joel
Happy Kid - Nada Surf
Gunships - Bedouin Soundclash
Rainy Days & Mondays - The Carpenters
Coffee & TV - Blur
House of Jealous Lovers - Rapture
How Does it Make You Feel - Air
Precious - Depeche Mode
Carry That Weight - The Beatles
Responsibility - MXPX
Hold Your Head Up - Argent
Friday, I'm in Love - The Cure
Don't Stop Me Now - Queen
Where Is My Mind? - The Pixies
Get Out of My Dreams - Billy Ocean
Oh Sheila - Ready for the World
I Hate Your Lips - Veal

So there it is. It's a little longer than most of my other playlists... but the songs are good and finding them & making the playlist was therapeutic for me. I do what I want.

No comments: