Saturday, December 13, 2008

Something about Christmastime

So, it's more like playlist of the whenever I feel like it. I apologize. I'll try to keep up better, I promise.

Since, 'tis the the season and all, this week's playlist will be comprised of some excellent Christmas music. Think of it as a way to enjoy Christmas music without losing your music street cred.

Here it is! Kudos to www.indierockcafe.com for pointing out some of these classics.

Carol of the Bells - Mae
In Like a Lion - Relient K
O Come, O Come Emmanuel - Sufjan Stevens
O Little Town of Bethlehem - Bright Eyes
Bethlehem Town - Jars of Clay
O Holy Night - Brand New
Do You Hear What I Hear? - Copeland
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) - Death Cab for Cutie
The First Noel - My American Heart
So This is Christmas - Acceptance
It Came Upon a Midnight Clear - Sixpence None The Richer
Last Christmas - Jimmy Eat World
Happy XMas (War is Over) - The Polyphonic Spree (The Fray has a good version of this too)

Merry Christmas all!!!

No comments: