Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving Mix

This one is mostly hymns... but they are done in a new way. These songs remind me a lot of the meaning of this time of year. There are a couple non-hymn songs on here... but they are still about being thankful for all the blessings that we have!

1. Gratitude - Nichole Nordeman
2. How Great Thou Art - Carrie Underwood (this one is BEAUTIFUL)
3. It Is Well With My Soul - Jars of Clay
4. Come Thou Fount - Quality Vinyl (My buddy's band in HS)
5. Joyful, Joyful We Adore Thee - Passion
6. Be Thou My Vision - Jars of Clay
7. Amazing Grace - Chris Tomlin
8. Abide With Me - Pattie Page
9. The Wonderful Cross - Matt Redman & Chris Tomlin
10. My Song is Love Unknown - Matthew Smith
11. In Christ Alone - Matt Papa
12. How Deep The Father's Love For Us - Park Slope Church
13. Holy, Holy, Holy - Sufjan Stevens
14. Take My Life - Passion
15. Thankful - Josh Groban (In all fairness, he could sing the ingredients to a candy bar and I would be nearly moved to tears)

No comments: