Saturday, April 18, 2009

Twitterpation

I'm a terrible blogger. Don't hate. However, I refuse to let this playlist blog add to my already red alert level of anxiety & stress. I'll update it when I want to.

I made this playlist last week... it's mostly really sweet love songs (go figure). Thus I named it "Twitterpation" from the word "twitterpated" in the movie Bambi. Not from the website "twitter."

Hey Ya (Acoustic Cover) - Matt Weddle of Obadiah Parker
I Was Made for You - Rivers Cuomo
Your Call - Secondhand Serenade
Fell in Love Without You (Acoustic) - Motion City Soundtrack
About a Girl - The Academy Is...
Day Late Friend - Anberlin
Ever So Sweet - The Early November
At Least We Made it This Far - Relient K
Oh, it is Love - Hellogoodbye
Always Love - Nada Surf
The Best of Me - Starting Line
Memory - Sugarcult
Every Other Time - LFO
Crazy For This Girl - Evan and Jaron
Deep Inside of You - Third Eye Blind

No comments: