Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Farsighted See Better Things

One would think that I would be early on this post seeing as how I lost my job Monday. But I'm not. Stupid layoffs. Stupid economy. You know, I had always been "in your face" at the economy. I still shopped. I still ate out. I was stimulating the economy one pair of shoes at a time. And now, the economy has turned on me. Eff that.

Alas, I will not let it keep me down. I will keep plugging along, pursuing my career as a playlist blogger. Lucrative it may not be, but I certainly do enjoy myself.

So, this will be a bit of a continuation of the optimism playlist I had awhile back. It will be eclectic and happy and energetic - kind of like me. Because even without a job, I have so much for which to be thankful. I'm very excited to see what happens next in this adventure I call my life. Enjoy!

The Farsighted See Better Things
1. Farsighted - Five Iron Frenzy (also to be credited with the title of the playlist)
2. Pressing On - Relient K (I feel a little like I'm reliving my junior year of high school right now)
3. Hold On - Wilson Phillips (Oh, the 90's. Why did they have to end?)
4. I Am For You - Waking Ashland (Don't give up!)
5. In The Middle - Jimmy Eat World (everything will be just fine)
6. You Get What You Give - The New Radicals
7. Gotta Get Thru This - Daniel Bedingfield
8. Tubthumping - Chumbawamba (I get knocked down, but I get up again... ok ok, I seriously can't include this with a straight face. I'm laughing, but I'm leaving it on here.)
9. Tomorrow's Another Day - MxPx
10. Brighter Days - Leeland
11. The Shadow Proves the Sunshine - Switchfoot
12. Get Up - Superchick

No comments: